Friday, December 3, 2010

My Wish List 2010

There are too many goodies to choose from this year.  But luckily for you, I narrowed it done a bit!  Check it out!  And let me know what's on your list!

Tory Burch Grey Flannel Reva Ballerina Flat for $195.00.  These were on Oprah's Favorite things list with the matching tote.  I am already a huge fan of the TB Ballerina Flat, they are the most comfortable shoe you will own and they look chic under a pair of work trousers.  I would wear these with my dark wash skinny jeans.










Ann Taylor Loft Twisted Boat Neck Tee for $19.50.  I know I have raved about these before, but with the weather getting colder I just can't keep them out of my laundry hamper because I wear them all the time.  They are the perfect top to warm up your short sleeve dresses or tops.  The neckline is my favorite part because they look expensive but they are so comfortable, you won't believe until you try them!










Josie 'Lucy' Pajamas at Nordstrom for $84.00.  As my dear friend L says, I am desperately "in the market" for a pair of nice pajamas.  I am looking for a black, soft, and stretchable pajama set.  I found these on Nordstrom.com and I like them.  I get too hot at night to wear flannel but it's too cold to wear my usual chemises.  I need something that is classy but still sexy.  The only thing that would make this better are matching slippers and a robe!











Philosophy Silent Night Soothing Lavender Shampoo and Shower Gel for $16.00.  I was at the store recently and tried to determine what my philosophy wish for the winter season would be.  I loved the Silent Night scent because it has that soothing scent to it but still gives you a feeling of that Holiday Happiness.



Bonus: Philosophy Silent Night Soothing Body Lotion for $16.00.  What can be better than a great Philosophy Shower Gel?  A matching Body Lotion of course!  Don't let the great smell make you think that Philosophy's lotion will actually dry you out, it does wonders with even the driest of skin.  Be prepared because you will get compliments on your scent.









Halogen Lace Trim Tank at Nordstrom for $28.00.  These are a staple in my wardrobe because they look great under any top.  I love them because they aren't like those white tanks that we use to wear that were so sheer.  These can be worn on their own as well and still look great!












Tiffany & Co. Heart Wire Ring for $175.00.
Why?  Because a girl can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment