Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

1. I Will smile more.  I recently read an article in Glamour magazine that said that you are more likely to meet someone when you are smiling.  Not only that but when you smile you actually will become more happy.  Try it!  It actually works!  Here's a trick: if you are out with your girlfriends at a bar, start exchanging jokes or funny stories.  Nothing will attract a man (or a group of men) more than a table of fun looking women.  You won't believe it until you try it!

2 .I Will drink at least 64 oz. of water every day.  This seems like a lot but the days that I do drink this much I honestly feel 100% better.  I can see it in my skin and my stomach feels healthier as well.  My secret is to get a water bottle with a straw like this one from Camelbak.  Once I bought this I realized how thirsty my body actually was but I was just to lazy to fill up a glass every time, now I carry this everywhere with me.







Camelbak BPA Free Bottle, $14.99 at Target.











What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment