Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wish List

I have a small obsession with Jessica Simpson shoes.  I know they fit will and I know they are always head turning shoes.  I like the Junie clog because I am in desperate need of a great clog for fall.

I also can't stop loving keys for jewelry.  This Key Cocktail Ring from House of Harlow 1960 because it's an understated antique piece.


Another shoe brand that I love is Tory Burch.  I am obsessed with their flats because they go with everything.  But the Julianne Leopard Wedge is a neat change in pace.  I know that these will be comfortable and they are practical with the wedge.  But the leopard print makes them fun.


I have been dying to get an accessory piece from Marc Jacobs line for a long time.  They have adorable bangle bracelets and odd shaped earrings.  I really love this Sealed with a kiss Barrette because it adds spice to a simple outfit.  I think it would look cute with a LBD.  

I came across this Francesca Feather Skirt from Alice + Olivia and I think it is so interesting.  The two tone of the skirt makes it look more modern.  I also love how it is styled with combat boots to show an edge with frills.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment