Sunday, October 3, 2010

The New In Thing



I have a lot of single friends.  For the last three years we have been out and about trying different bars and different pick-up lines.  I am getting sick of it.

A couple of my friends have started to try online dating.  I have one friend that is on Match.com and she seems to love it.  She really likes the feature that you can see who is looking at your profile.  Match.com has the payments set up in different packages.  For instance my friend is paying around $18 every month for three months.  That didn't seem that bad to me.

I have another friend who is OKCupid.com.  This is a free site.  I thought all the losers would be on the free site but I thought wrong.  It seems like the people that are on OKCupid are just feeling out the online dating lifestyle.  She has been on a couple dates with men and although nothing has progressed further she said that it is still fun to go out and get a drink with someone new and the conversation is excellent.

I have another friend who is on J Date and I know that she also really likes it.  This is a Jewish dating site, but there are also a lot of people that aren't Jewish as well.  She has been the most successful so far, as she has gone on the most dates and has met the most people.

Please leave a comment if you are using a dating site that you like or a new one that I didn't look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment