Thursday, February 19, 2015

Beauty Review-Beauty Protector-Protect and Detangle

I try out so many beauty products that I decided to add this section to my blog.

I have always been a HUGE fan of It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner. I have very thick and unmanageable hair. It's a 10 gave my hair more shine, less frizz and just more overall smoothness. I loved it! But my scalp started to break out and after testing out all my hair products, I came to the realization that it was my favorite product, the It's a 10 spray! I am still in the process of trying to figure out what ingredient it is that I am allergic but since I have stopped using it my scalp has been 100% clear.  I know that this is a very uncommon problem as I have tried to find stories similar to mine and haven't found any.

However, I recently just tried a new product by Beauty Protector called "Protect and Detangle." I used it once and my scalp broke out again. 

I didn't notice any hair transformation like I did with the It's a 10. But I only used it once and used the It's a 10 many times.

 It's a 10 can be found for about $19.99 at Ulta, Walmart, Target, and many other places.  Beauty Protector can be bought for $22 at Birchbox.com.

I have to give the Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle a 0 out of 10 only because it was not sensitive enough for my scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment