Thursday, February 19, 2015

Beauty Review-Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream

I am hooked! 
My mother always kept a tub of rich hand cream on her nightstand. As I child I remember thinking, how lavish, for a woman to put on thick hand cream and gently give her hands a massage before she goes to bed. As a teenager, I thought it was so old lady for my mother to still do that every night. Now, as a 28, year old I sometimes find myself wishing I too had a night cream waiting for me to massage into my hands that did laundry or cleaned all day.



This is it, my late-twenty-something friends! I officially have Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream on my nightstand and I'm hooked! It is heavy enough that you feel like you are getting the nighttime massage treatment that you deserve but light enough that if you are like me and afraid to break out, you don't (I haven't yet and I break out very easily.) 

The scent is so light and almost like a night time citrus. 

 You can purchase Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream for $15.00 at Sephora.

I would give it an 8 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment