Saturday, February 21, 2015

Beauty Review- Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

I already have mascara that I love and before this product I honestly thought my lashes couldn't look any better than they already looked. But a friend gave me the fibers as a gift so I tried it out. The result? AMAZING! 

To use, I first curl my lashes. Then I apply a thin layer of my favorite mascara. The directions say to work on one eye at a time so I first apply the transplanting gel, which is like a more liquid base mascara. Then, quickly, before the gel dries you are supposed to apply the fibers. The fibers are almost like black cotton that fills your lashes and if you apply it on the ends of your lashes it will lengthen as well. Last, you are to apply the gel one more time to lock the fibers in. The result, really, is great. They definitely look fake and make an impression.
The only things to be aware of is that it is very dramatic so I would not recommend for everyday use. It is more for a nighttime look. The other thing is that it takes a lot of eye makeup remover to clean off. It does come right off with water and makeup remover but just know that you have more makeup on so it will take more makeup remover to remove.
 You can buy Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes at youniqueproducts.com for $29.

I would give the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes a 9 out of 10 because it really does transform my lashes, it is dramatic, and it isn't horrible to clean off.


No comments:

Post a Comment