Monday, August 23, 2010

Shopping Bag

Every time I go shopping I will share with you what I found.  I already told you that I bought the Vikings Hoodie and Gray T-Shirt.  Here are some of my other finds:

I found this Blossom Hair Clip in Ballet Pink at American Apparel.  Recently, I am loving things that remind me of things that I wore when I was a little girl.  Last spring, I bought a pair of Saddle Shoes that this Clip will look great with.  I am also loving Ballet Pink for fall.
I also bought this Chiffon Over Sized Button-Up.  I wore it the other night with a short lace white skirt and nude heels.  I think there is a certain sexiness when you wear a black tank and then an over sized sheer top over it.  Left open it looks sexy and buttoned up it looks vintage.  I love it so far!  Bonus:  Wear it out dancing, left open it gives you that feel of 80's dance super star!

 I have been looking for just the right lace top for this fall.  I didn't want something that was too sexy but something that I could wear over a tank with a cute pencil skirt.  I thought this was perfect because it looked so vintage.  I also love the color of the creme because it makes it look old.  El Salvador Lace Tee in Creme.

The next item is my new favorite thing for fall.  I have never been so excited for socks.  The Girly Lace Ankle Sock in white, black and pink are perfect for that fall trend of wearing cute socks with heels.  I love the idea because the socks will keep my feet warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment