Monday, August 23, 2010

Skol Vikings!

You will rarely ever read me rave about Victoria Secret since I am a bigger fan of little boutiques and sexiness that every woman doesn't have.  But have you seen their PINK line for the Vikings?  I walked past the store the other day and I was so excited.  With all the excitement with Favre and the chance that they could truly win the Super Bowl this year, I had to get me some pieces.  By the way my dream is to meet Hottie Harvin in person.
  I got the Purple Zip Hoodie, because I felt like that would be something I could wear every Sunday once the season starts.  It is super comfy, the inside is that soft cotton that PINK usually uses to make their sweats so soft.  The fit is also really great, the sleeves are nice and long and it also looks chic to roll them up for that vintage look.  Although you can't see it here the sweatshirt does really have a vintage look to it, the sleeves have faded lettering and from the front you can't really tell its VS or Vikings, it just looks like a well-fit, purple sweatshirt.  I also like that the sweat shirt is so long because as you know the chairs at the dome aren't the most comfortable thing in the world and this makes sure you are fully covered.
I also got this Gray, Fitted T-shirt.  The Viking is all clear sequins to give the worn look a pop of dazzle.  Again, I have to say, I love the fit, the length is great.  I bought a shirt from VS for the Twins and I was really upset at how short it was, obviously they have changed for the better.  It is a little upsetting that on the back of this shirt it says PINK, but I guess what can you expect.  I also wanted to buy the purple pants to match the sweatshirt but I held myself back and said "no your ass doesn't need purple pants."


Some other things I love are the Sweat Pant Capris.  I have two pairs of these already and they are great for around house or laundry days.  Plus I love the Boy Shorts.  These are something I continually buy from VS since they are so comfortable and perfect for sleeping in.  Hint:  Super sexy to go to bed in just a cute pair of boy shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment