Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wish List

Whats with all the leopard print?  See JLO on the cover of Glamour?  Apparently Leopard print is a classic that is here to stay.  I love these Jimmy Choo Clue Pump for $790 new for fall from Nordstroms.  They wold give any outfit that pop of sass.
No matter how old I get I still love the Juicy jumpsuits.  They are perfect for airplane trips with a vintage tee or to wear around the house or running errands.  I especially love this one because it has a big bow on it which is huge for fall and the pants stop at mid-calfe, this is nice so that the pants don't drag.  The Bow-Print Velour Tracksuit is available at www.juicycouture.com, the jacket is $138 and the pants are $118.
I love the idea of interesting tanks or t-shirts under frilly cardigans or blazers.  Forever 21 is a great place to find tops like this.  I like the N.1 Heartbreaker Tank for $12.80 from Forever 21.
Like I have said before I am loving the Ballet Pink/Champagne Pink trend for fall.  Sequins are another great way to sport it.  I also love the mix between the army green cargos and the pink top.  The Sosie Sequin Tank is at J.Crew for $495.
Another must for this fall is a Camel colored Trench.  I like the Wool Cashmere Icon Trench from J.Crew for $325.  I have owned Trench coats before but none that are as classic as a tan jacket that you can wear anywhere.
Lastly, if you haven't bought an embellished tank for fall, then you must not have started shopping.  These are a must for back to school or for fall at the workplace.  I love wearing them to work with a comfy cashmere cardigan to stay comfy and warm.  These add personality to your outfit and are still very sophisticated for work.  Nordstroms has a great collection in their Point of View section but this one is from Banana Republic, its the Pleated Fan Tank for $59.50.
As Rachel Zoe recently said, "nothing is more hot than a gay man looking straight."  The trend this fall is the outdoors man meets the Ivy League Professor.  I am loving wool jackets, grandpa cardigans and flannel (did you ever think you'd see the day!)

Another huge trend for suits is matching the tie color to the shirt color but having mis-matching patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment